Tips & Tricks
This is a collection of guides and suggestions from the Rainmeter development team and community. It's here to help users get the most out of Rainmeter by expanding on the infomation found in the manual and making available the best of ideas from the Tips & Tricks area of the Rainmeter Forums.
Beyond the Basics
These guides expand upon the core concepts introduced in the manual.
Good To Know
These guides are about advanced concepts for experienced Rainmeter users.
- Button Images
- Clean Rainmeter Uninstall
- ColorMatrix Guide
- Counters Guide
- Dynamic Cheat Sheet
- Font Typography Features
- @include Guide
- Radians Guide
- Screen Position Variables
- Transformation Matrix Guide
- Update with Bangs
- Using a Measure as a Variable
- Wrapping Text
Getting Things Done
These guides are about accomplishing specific goals in Rainmeter.
- Advanced .rmskin Options
- Animated .GIF Files
- Control Panel Applets
- Launching Windows Special Folders
- NetIn/NetOut Alternative
- Network Skin
- Rotate an Image Around its Center
- Substituted Values in a Calc
- Using HWiNFO with Rainmeter
These guides offer some help with the WebParser plugin.
- WebParser: Tutorial
- WebParser: How UpdateRate Works
- WebParser: Debugging RegExp
- WebParser: RSS/Atom Feed Tutorial
- WebParser: Google Apps and GMail
- WebParser: Lookahead Assertions in RegExp
- WebParser: Using StringIndex2
- WebParser: Weather Skin Translations
- WebParser: Local Files
- WebParser: Relative Paths